The Coptic Question In The Mubarak Era
Political and scholarly disagreements exist concerning the precise meaning of concepts such as secularism, equality, citizenship and human rights. Groups such as the Egyptian Organization for Human Rights EOHR , which is used as an example, have proven to be important in documenting the rise of sectarianism and human rights abuses against Copts in Egypt.
- The Emergence of a “Coptic Question” in Egypt | MERIP;
- Cross-Cultural Encounters on the Ukrainian Steppe: Settling the Molochna Basin, 1784-1861.
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying: A New Spiritual Classic from One of the Foremost Interpreters of Tibetan Buddhism to the West!
- Passar bra ihop?
- Everything will be OK (1).
- The Coptic question in the Mubarak era.
- Missing Data: A Gentle Introduction (Methodology In The Social Sciences);
Institutional Login. LOG IN. The Middle East Journal.
- Unigraphics NX-3 for Engineering Design.
- The Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era - Sebastian Elsasser - Google книги.
- The Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era, Book by Sebastian Elsasser (Hardcover) | faxarytogy.tk.
- MPLS-Enabled Applications: Emerging Developments and New Technologies (Wiley Series on Communications Networking & Distributed Systems).
- Read Books The Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era PDF Free!
- Sustainable Development of Sea-Corridors and Coastal Waters: The TEN ECOPORT project in South East Europe.
- The Emergence of a “Coptic Question” in Egypt?
In lieu of an abstract, here is a brief excerpt of the content: Reviewed by:. Part of the legacy of the Mubarak era in Egypt is the unsettled state of Muslim-Christian relations and the increasing volatility of sectarian tensions, which also overshadowed the first years of the post-Mubarak period. The Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era delves into the discourses that dominated public debates and the political agenda-setting during the Mubarak era, explaining why politicians and the public in Egypt have had such enormous difficulties in recognizing the real roots of sectarian strife.
Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era - Oxford Scholarship
This "Coptic question" is a complex set of issues, ranging from the petty struggles of daily Egyptian life in a bi-religious society to intricate legal and constitutional questions family law, conversion, and church-building , to the issue of the political participation of the Coptic minority. Through these subjects, the book explores a larger debate about Egyptian national identity. With special attention paid to the neglected diversity of voices within the Coptic community, The Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era uncovers the historical layers of the situation to provide a comprehensive analysis of the political and social underpinnings of this timely issue.
Add to Basket Go to Basket. No problem!
Browse more videos
Particularly impressed by Fiona on Customer Service. She responded quickly to my query. She provided very helpful correspondence during a previous transaction as well, which encouraged me to use you this time.
Related The Coptic Question in the Mubarak Era
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved